Monday, April 4, 2011

Well, there's bad news and worse news...

Telephonic hearing was this afternoon. My lawyer showed up in person. The other lawyer was (amazingly) present via telephone today. Except, she wasn't exactly prepared...so...there'll be another hearing on Friday. For real. No joke.

There's other *awesome* news, but I'll save it for my real journal.

Needless to say, while I understand the court "feels badly" about separating a child from one parent in order to let her live with another and will therefore bend over backwards (and force one parent to bend over as well) for the losing party, it seems like the court had no problem going the other way in the temporary custody order. I guess I need to keep it in perspective, which is hard to do from the trenches.

But I'll keep going.

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other. --Walter Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment