Friday, November 5, 2010

Opposite day

Wednesday night, Bubba was awake from 11pm-4am.  Last night, he only slept from 11-4.  I guess it's a step up, but it was still pretty painful.  I'm hoping for a cuddle/sleep in session tomorrow morning plus a LONG nap in the afternoon.

I got some good news ***insert good news here*** today.  Hooray! 

I also got assigned 6 new reports to work on at work.  When I first got here, I got 2 right away.  They were easy - as they were pre-made, and I just had to convert them to our database and report template.  After that, I got two more.  One, I had to do from scratch, and the other was started for me by another employee, and I just had to finish it.  Today, I got the mother load.  5 pre-mades to convert (one will take way more work than it's supposed to, though), and one "from scratch" report, which could be semi-easy or super hard.  I'm not sure which, yet.  I'll have to do some more research.

No comments:

Post a Comment