Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Nothing's really fun without you, either.

Scooter came home for the weekend.  This whole ordeal is taking its toll on her.  She couldn't sleep one night, and when Ben talked to her about it, she said nothing was any fun without her brother.  I kind of feel the same way about her.  But we do try to have a little fun.

A couple of nights after Ben left, I gave Bubba a faux hawk after his bath.  Please excuse the moving mess in the kitchen...

He was not amused.

I also wanted to post some of his terrific artwork from school.  I noticed a new one today, but these photos are from a week or so ago.  In preparation for Thanksgiving, they made horns of plenty, turkeys, and...squirrels?
  I took wide shots, so you can compare the kids' work.  Bubba's is the turkey on the left.  One feather out of place.  I like the one on the right...that turkey fell down.


 I'm not sure which of these two squirrels is Bubbas (his name wasn't on the front), but I do know it's one of these two.


Bubba's horn of plenty is the one on the farthest right.

Now that I've printed some photos of Ben and Scooter, Bubba is doing better in school.  The daycare put contact paper on the photos to kind of protect them a little, and Bubba carts those things around all day.  The only time he puts them down is when he has to in order to go outside.




No comments:

Post a Comment