Sunday, December 18, 2011

weekend post

I don't know if you've noticed, but I never (and by "never," I mean rarely) blog on the weekends. Not because they're particularly busy (although they are), but mostly because I don't have my computer on much during the weekend. I'm on a computer all week for my job. It's nice to "unplug" for a moment on the weekends. This weekend, I've already been "on" to skype with my mom, and I promised a much delayed post with videos from Scooter's Christmas program. Scooter is, at this moment, flying high over the Rockies on her way to Omaha, I assume. Actually, she might be in Denver right now. But she's got quite a layover in Denver - she doesn't leave to continue onto Omaha until 7:55 mountain time. She was excited about this trip. I hope she has a good time.

Anyway, below is a video of Scooter's school program. She stayed in for a month's worth of recesses to rehearse for the Hanukkah song dance. Midway through, she wanted to quit, but I wouldn't let her. All's well. She was glad she stuck it out and got to perform. She might be painfully shy and quiet, but she does love giving a good performance when she thinks she's anonymous out there.





 The only other video I took that night was of my favorite Christmas song ever, Carol of the Bells. I hope that one loads a little quicker.





Also, Mom made the kids some pillow cases for Christmas. They are AWESOME!! Big enough to actually fit a pillow, and soft while still feeling sturdier than a normal pillow case that comes with kids sheets. Plus, as an added bonus, the kids loved them.



No comments:

Post a Comment