Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tewsday

Today is "Tewsday"! Bubba is learning the days of the week in preschool. I'm pretty sure Tuesday is his favorite one to say, and Saturday is his favorite day to live. Pretty much every morning, I'm greeted with, "It's Tewsday!" When I say, "No, it's XXXXday." He responds with, "It's Saturday". *sigh* I wish, kid...

Mornings have been going better ever since I resigned myself to being late to work everyday. People here haven't said anything to me, although I know they notice when I get in, and the fact that I leave when they do (or slightly before, a lot of times). But hey, I work hard, and so far, I haven't had any complaints. It's just a little counter to my normal way of work. One of these days, though, I'll probably have to stay until 5.

Today, though? I'm heading over to the dept holiday pot luck and then I'm going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment