Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Certifiable

When we last left off, I had just taken my 2nd certification exam.  Epic received the completed test via FedEx on Monday, and 3 hours later, I had my result:  PASS!  I missed .5 points more than my first test, but it's still a respectable 94%. 

Fancily enough, today I got my certificate saying I am certified in my first data model.  So...it takes about 2 weeks from the grade posting until you actually get the certificate in the mail.  Expect me to be hanging something in my cube on the 14th, when I get back from Omaha.  Oh, wait...the 15th, when I get back into the office after working from home after getting back from Omaha.  Whew.

A lot has happened on the private front of my life ***insert happy, worried, angry, unemotional, accomodating face here***  which I won't really get into other than to say my stomach is doing flips as I type this.

No comments:

Post a Comment