Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What'd you say?

I decided that I need to start writing down all (or some) of the funny stuff my kids say. When Scooter was young, and in the thick of saying hilarious stuff, I thought that I'd remember it forever. I was wrong. I have a hard time remembering my lunch, much less the cute stuff my kids say. In that end, every so often, I'll blog about the funny stuff Bubba (or Scooter - although it happens less often with her, now) says. Today, I'll go in reverse chronological order.

Remember how I said yesterday that you might not be able to tell I've gained weight just by looking at me? Bubba cares to differ. On the way to preschool this morning he said this, "Mama...you're too big to fit inside Daddy's house."
Me: I am?
Bubba: Yes.
Bubba: It's ok. Mama and Daddy can still take care of [bubba].

Tonight, he reiterated how big I am. Apparently, I'm so big, my cars won't fit in his parking lot.

One night in Vancouver this past weekend, I was cuddling with Bubba in an attempt to get him to fall asleep.
Bubba (after much squirming): There's something in my nose!
Me: What is it?
Bubba: It's roast beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment