Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Interesting...

So either my web browser at work was updated/a patch was installed or google has made my blog admin site backwards compatible with the ancient browser we use at work. Either way, I can access the ol' blog again. Do you know what that means? I'll be writing more. Again. Or not. I guess we'll see.

It's a lot easier to spill your guts to the anonymous internet (even when I'm not anonymous to you) when there's a big, scary life event happening. But at this point, things are relatively settled. Kind of. Except days like today, when you email the ex for what should be a routine exchange surrounding pick up/drop off times and it turns into a full on battle of ridiculousness. I mean, it's not like Scooter isn't going to come home this week. Because she is. And if she doesn't come home when she's supposed to, he'll pay the difference.

Man, I just wish ONE interaction with that man wouldn't leave me shaking with stress and anger and helplessness. I just want to be able to interact with each other in a reasonable manner. You know...talk about stuff, each side being able to discuss and bring up points without being totally shut down and starting a fight. Ugh.

On an unrelated note, he owes over $2,000 in child support. I re-opened my child support enforcement case against him today. Again.

How many times does CSE have to knock on his door before he loses his job on the police force? I guess that's one way to get out of paying child support.

No comments:

Post a Comment